The main objective of chiropractic care is focused on the spine and body structure. Chiropractors use spinal manipulation to adjust the alignment of a person’s body into its proper form to help improve its functions and promote pain relief. Depending on the needs of the individual, a therapist can also apply techniques like postural and exercise education, ergonomic training, and manipulative therapies.
Our chiropractic therapists work with clients and other medical health professionals to find the right treatment for them and to relieve pain.
Services we offer under our chiropractic care program:
- Diversified chiropractic manipulation
- Trigger point release
- Myofascial release
- Therapeutic rehabilitative exercises and stretches
- Manual cervical and lumbar traction
- Swedish, deep tissue, sports, and prenatal massage.
- Electric stimulation
- Cryo (ice) and heat therapy
What we treat:
- Anyone from the elite athlete, weekend warrior, and construction worker to the office worker who suffers from repetitive stress
- Acute and chronic neck and back pain from that everyday neck and backache to whiplash, disc herniation, and sciatica
- Acute and chronic athletic injuries, including shin splints, plantar fasciitis, golfer’s elbow, tennis elbow, rotator cuff tendonitis, iliotibial band syndrome, and many more
- Work-related injuries
- Personal injury
- Prenatal and post-natal back and core care.
- TMJ syndrome
- Acute joint pain
Do you have more questions? Please send us a message or give us a call.