IOVERA Focused Cold Therapy ™
Focused Cold Therapy ™ is a patented technology that harnesses the power of cold to treat chronic knee pain. Peripheral nerves treated with Focused Cold Therapy ™ are temporarily stopped from signaling for a set period of time, followed by a restoration of function. The device applies focused cold in order to interrupt the nerves that are causing your pain. The procedure is performed in office and takes approximately 20 minutes per knee.
Viscosupplementation is a procedure where a thick fluid called hyaluronic acid is injected into the knee joint. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance found in the synovial (joint) fluid. It acts as a lubricant to enable bones to move smoothly over each other and as a shock absorber for joint loads.
- GEL ONE
- Cortisone is a corticosteroid. Corticosteroids have potent anti-inflammatory effects. They can also help regulate your immune system’s activity.
- The goal of a cortisone injection is to regulate the immune system or reduce inflammation. Reducing inflammation helps relieve pain.
- Cortisone Injections are most commonly used to treat symptoms associated with:
- Baker’s cyst
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chondromalacia patella
- De Quervain’s tenosynovitis
- Frozen shoulder
- Plantar fasciitis
- Certain forms of Arthritis
- Rotator cuff injury
- Tennis elbow
Do you have more questions? Please send us a message or give us a call.