What Is Tenex Health TX ™?
Tenex Health TX™ allows physicians to identify and specifically cut and debride diseased, pain generating soft tissue, leaving healthy tissue undisturbed while stimulating a healing response in tendons and other musculoskeletal structures of the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle and foot (medically known as Percutaneous Tenotomy or a Percutaneous Fasciotomy).
What Areas Are treated with Tenex Health TX ™?
Tendon pain can be found in the shoulder, elbow, knee, ankle or foot. It is commonly known by the following names:
- Swimmer’s Shoulder (Shoulder)
- Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow (Elbow)
- Jumper’s/ Runner’s Knee (Knee)
- Achilles Tendon (Ankle)
- Plantar Fasciitis (Foot)
Who Is a candidate for Tenex Health TX ™?
- Individuals with chronic tendon pain
- Individuals who have tried all, or a combination of rest, cortisone injections, medications and physical therapy
- Patients who don’t want to, or cannot undergo an open surgical procedure and recovery period