Physical therapy is provided for individuals who are recovering from injuries and need their muscles and bones to regain their strength through rehabilitation. This program is also applicable to individuals who are suffering from physical pain due to disabilities. At Chicago Center For Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery, we make sure that our clients are provided with the right types of therapy. Physical therapy specializes in addressing problems with physical mobility that includes balance, dexterity, balance, strength, and others. With this service, our professionals can provide our clients with massage techniques, exercise regimens, and support in learning adaptive equipment that they can perform during sessions and even at home.
Services under this program include:
- Education & Injury Prevention
- Stretching to reduce stress on joints and improve flexibility
- Manual therapy to improve or maintain range of motion
- Exercise to increase strength, improve coordination & balance
- Customized home-exercise programs
- Pain management
- Work Conditioning Programs
- Hands-on treatment such as Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation, Traction, heat and/or cold therapy to relieve pain
Do you have more questions? Please send us a message or give us a call.